Saturday, May 9, 2009

East Coast Tour - May 8, 2009

Spartanburg SC - birthplace of my BMWZ3. Today was supposed to be the day that we met my brother Dave and Dad to tour the BMW Zentrum (factory tour) where they made my Z3 and bro's Z4. Long story short we missed it :-(

Dad and Dave drove 2 hour from Duluth GA and really enjoyed the tour :-)!

Cin and Shar on the other hand stayed at a hotel close by and left an hour early to complete the 17 mile journey. Multiple mishaps such as forgetting the printed mapquest page at the hotel and having the GPS in simulation mode left us totally LOST and heading in the wrong direction. Definitely a blonde moment!!!

I must admit we were both very disappointed but in the grand scheme of things, it's not the end of the world.

Dad and Dave did join us for lunch after the tour - it was great to see them!

Evie - exchanged emails with JB and Mike. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. I'll be giving you a call later today.

Cin & Shar

The "Three Amigos in Spartanburg SC!!!






BMW or Harley - which should I ride today?

1 comment:

  1. That beamer looks like it was made for your Dad!!! But he looks pretty at home on the Harley too. I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete